Purpose of the processing of personal data
Sending and Registration of Personal Data
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and carry out commercial operations with Dúo Scarbó. Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of processing the requests made on this portal.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
• To make inquiries through the contact form.
• To request any of the services and / or products we offer.
Personal information will be used as follows:
1. To promote the services Dúo Scarbó: For example, if the User leaves his personal information in any of the contact forms, Dúo Scarbó can use that data to send him information about his services in the event that it is requested.
2. For customer service and provide follow-up services.
3. To establish communication with users.
In each case, as a User you will have full rights over your personal data and the use of them and you can exercise them at any time. In no case will we transfer your data to third parties without previously informing you and requesting your consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve on this website. The following companies will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must process personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation on data protection.
• Tarsis: Treats the data of users and web prescribers in order to perform their hosting and email services of duoscarbo.com, more information at www.tarsis.net
Personal data capture systems that this website collects
This website uses different personal information capture systems, always requiring the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. As a User you have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Systems for capturing personal information that you use:
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the contact form are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his real situation, which is updated and accurate. In addition, the User is obliged to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to Dúo Scarbó as owner of the website duoscarbo.com or to third parties on the occasion of the use of said data.
Embedded content from other websites
Time to preserve your data
The personal data provided may be kept until: until you request the cessation of the activity.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO)
The user may direct their communications and exercise their ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written and signed request containing the following information: name and address, address for the purposes of notifications, together with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, and the request in which the request is specified. The letter must be sent to [email protected]
Acceptance and consent
Dúo Scarbó reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Dúo Scarbó does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the User has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the commercial information promptly requested.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies:
Different types of cookies that can be used / used by this page:
– Depending on the expiration date:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the website is abandoned. It is usually used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Permanent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the website reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date, which can range from a few minutes to several years. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by web pages.
– Depending on who manages them:
– Own cookies: are those sent and managed by a team or domain of the editor of the website that is being visited.
– Third-party cookies: are those sent and managed by a third party that is not the web editor itself, when they come from another server.
– Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through Cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic, identify the user’s session, access access parts restricted, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked. It is used for the measurement in the activity of the websites and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by the users of the service. They are treated by us and / or by third parties. These cookies collect anonymous / dissociated information from the user, such as the number of users and the time spent, how many times you visit the site, the origin of the user, keywords. Thanks to this we can improve the offer of products and services we offer. The application we use to obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience is Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics)
Some services may use connectors to social networks (social plugins) such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. In this case, the user will consult the cookies policy of these social networks.
The user manages cookies from his browser. The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options. In case of blocking or disabling the installation of all or some of them, you can continue using our website but some services that need its use may not be available and your experience on our website less satisfactory. To manage the cookies managed by the browser, we must access the browser tools, then look for the privacy options section, and finally the cookies. These steps may vary slightly from one browser to another. Here is a list of the most used browsers where you will find more information and how to disable or delete cookies:
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
• If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
• If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more complicated to access If you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit.
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
Dúo Scarbó thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.